[fedora-java] Re: FeatureEclipse33 Status

Andrew Overholt a écrit :
quickrex (Alphonse Van Assche)
- things work with 3.3, right, Alphonse?
Yes, I have tested it with the eclipse version in rawhide and it work like expect.

specfile editor (Alphonse Van Assche ... yes, I'm perhaps jumping the
gun a bit here ;)
- are we good to get this in by test2, Alphonse?
:) I think, I'm waiting the update of the changelog plugin (2.4.1 or so) because of namespaces incompatibility between the current version (2.3.4) and the specfile editor.

Btw, I have just finished packaging Remote System Explorer (RSE) plugins, I think that there isn't many work to do on it to be able to get it right for test2.

Cheers,
Alphonse