[fedora-java] Mylar and NLS in rawhide

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 16:26:28 UTC 2007

Following up my own post.

Mark> Wait, that is actually wrong. The fix that got checked into classpath
Mark> CVS is for "FYI: fix keyUsage bit checking", the patch mentioned in the
Mark> bug report isn't in CVS yet (waiting for more testing).

Tom> I was wondering if we need or want that keyUsage patch as well.
Tom> Do you know?

Casey seemed to think this was reasonably important, so I'm going to
pull it in.

BTW, I think I have caught up on the patch backlog.  At least, all the
important patches that have been pointed out to me and that I didn't
somehow lose have gone in.

If you know of a gcj patch needing attention, let me know and I will
get it in.

Meanwhile I suppose I will go back to trying to fix pending bugs.

Tom