[fedora-java] DBus Java bindings

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Thu May 3 11:22:33 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 02.05.2007, 22:07 +0900 schrieb Ben Konrath:

> I seems Joe isn't interested so I'll take you up on your offer. Let me
> know if you need any helping begging the Fedora Release Engineers to get
> this into F7 Extras. Also, I'm sure we can get someone on this list to
> review the package quickly once you have something ready. I'd do the
> review, but I'm not an extras contributor or reviewer.

I am right now busy preparing for Linuxtag 2007 in Berlin. I think i get
my tasks done till this weekend. I can start working on this after
saturday.

As FC7 is near its Release i don't think we will get this into the
Release direkt but i am pretty sure as core and extras merge in this
Release we will have it included short after the release.

Till then i can be the host for a small rpm.

> Thanks, Ben

Greetings

--

 Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
 obi unixkiste org              The first one is for beeping all the time,