[fedora-java] Re: blueMarine and openJDK -- second attempt

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 08:41:32 UTC 2008

On 2008-07-06, 12:03 GMT, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Could you provide us with some more information? Why is the
> application depending on the Motif Toolkit?

I have no idea, I am not a programmer (and even less Java
programmer), just interested in getting quality photo management
software which is not dependent on Mono.

> You disable that in your workaround to get it working.

You or somebody else suggested it when I was trying to make
blueMarine work with the early IcedTea.

> And what are the "some errors during startup" that you are
> seeing exactly?

Silly me, I forgot to tell you that those two tar.bz2 tarballs in
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/blueMarine/ have subdirectory
logs with a lot of backtraces in them. Does it help?

Matej