[fedora-java] Unable to get JavaFX to install

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 17:37:02 UTC 2009

> osgi.bundle/org.eclipse.wst.common.snippets/0.0.0

Add this update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/

> Cannot find a solution where both "bundle
> org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter [1.5.1,1.6.0)" and "bundle
> org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter [1.6.0,1.7.0)" are satisfied.

You've broken something in your subversion struggles.  I don't think
Eclipse will allow you to install something else if you don't fix this
first.  I have no idea how to fix it other than starting again with a
clean ~/.eclipse.

Andrew