Re: [fedora-java] What is the current Fedora / JPackage relationship?

On 12/27/2009 07:22 PM, Aaron Clark wrote:
I've been looking to package up some java web frameworks and tools, but I've run into the issue of the fedora versions of some components being practically ancient, e.g. jakarta-commons-fileupload. Now, this package was originally forked from JPackage, but appears to have stagnated in Fedora as opposed to JPackage which has continued on and has an up-to-date version in their repository.

File a bug in Fedora's bugzilla against the outdated package asking the maintainer to upgrade. You will usually see prompt action.

AG