[fedora-java] generating eclipse dropin content.xml

SVNKit provides an eclipse plugin, but the build process is not based on PDE, it is done using ant to generate the eclipse standard site for updates and installations, I am using the ant script because it is what upstreams do. I install the plugins and features on the dropin directory .../dropins/svnkit/eclipse/{plugins,features}. but I do not know how to generate the content.xml (with only plugins and features directories, eclipse do not see them on the about window). Is there a way to generate it outside the pdebuild script?

--
Robert Marcano