[fedora-java] jdepend-maven-plugin

I'm still trying to get jakarta-commons-lang to build with maven
(F-12+ only).  I'm getting closer, but I'm having a problem with a
missing jdepend-maven-plugin.  This plugin is referred to in at least
two F-12 poms, namely:

/usr/share/maven2/default_poms/JPP-commons-parent.pom
/usr/share/maven2/default_poms/JPP.codehaus-mojo.pom

Both of those poms are supplied by the maven2-common-poms package.
The problem is that I can't find a package that supplies
jdepend-maven-plugin.  Does it even exist in Fedora?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/