MapiVi - Linux Image Management Software

Keith G. Robertson-Turner redhat-forums at genesis-x.nildram.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 00:13:27 UTC 2003

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:34:27 +0000, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

> Here's the components I need, preferably in SRPM form:

> ****
> Perl/Tk		- Where's the source, Luke?	- Lost In Space
> Image::Info	- Ditto				- Ditto
> ****

I should add, that I'm looking for clean upstream sources.

So far the only source for Perl/Tk I've found, was in a Connectiva
src.rpm, and there's no mention in the .spec where the upstream source is.
Also, there's no mention of the source at all on the Perl/Tk home page at
http://www.perltk.org/ nor at SourceForge.