Re: Fedora minimal install option

Mako Gabor wrote:

There isn't Minimum Install option (only console with base rpm packages
~150MB?) and Mininum XWindow Install options in Fedora/RedHat Install.
(There are only Workstation, Dekstop, Server, Custom options.)
I like to use the minimal install options often.

I don't know exactly how small you can get Fedora (anyone? :), but you can do a custom install and only install packages you really need. If you create a "kickstart" install script you can repeat the same installation for multiple systems.

Klaasjan