Re: Fedora LiveCD : Looking for Betatesters - Port of redhat 9.0base to fedora core 1

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 07:00, Dirk Westfal wrote:

> Ntfs Read-Support is already included, write support is still too dangerous -
> i hoangpe this will change somewhat with 2.6.

I hope not.  2.6 DOES NOT have stable write support for NTFS, it says it
everywhere in the docs.  It IS a complete rewrite from the 2.4 NTFS code
but it will not be stable enough to use write support in 2.6 and I have
no idea at what point it will be remotely safe.

-sb