new leadership draft being posted...

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 19:54:21 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 10:29:38PM +0100, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> would you mind to place the date of the latest modification
> on bottom of all the web pages ?
>
> Now, it's nearly impossible to know when somebody modify a page.

I'll get it started.  There are a few pages in sufficient flux that I
might miss adding the $Date$ strings in, but I think that once you see
"This page last modified at:" on the web site, you can be reasonably
sure that pages that don't show that text at the bottom haven't been
recently modified.

There's only one fly in this ointment: EVERY page will initially show
modification because I have to modify the source to every page to put
in $Date$ tags.  Such is life, I guess.  Heisenberg at work!  ;-)

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/