rawhide report: 20031204 changes

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Thu Dec 4 18:15:43 UTC 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 01:09:44PM -0500, Karl DeBisschop wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 12:58, Greg KH wrote:
> > When trying to update my box with the packages up to this date I get the
> > following errors:
> >
> > error: Failed dependencies:
>
> I don't know if it's standard procedure, but I had to run 'yum
> check-install' then get a list of apps to update by hand. I also had to
> remove a few like redhat-config-network-tui and redhat-config-bind

Hm, but if I use the latest version of yum in the testing repo I get:
$ yum
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yum", line 22, in ?
    import yummain
ImportError: Bad magic number in /usr/share/yum/yummain.pyc

Which doesn't help either :)

Yeah, I know it's a development tree, I guess I'll wait a few days to
see if those packages get updated...

thanks,

greg k-h