Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Michael K. Johnson wrote:

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 07:48:30PM +0100, Jaap Haitsma wrote:

I've been suffering from RSI quite badly some years ago, a.o. a program like workrave helped me controlling the problem. I think every desktop should include one even if it only is to prevent RSI.

Menu -> Preferences -> Keyboard -> Typing Break

michaelkjohnson

I know this option but it's far to simple. AFAIK it doesn't adapt if you take a break your self. WorkRave really measures your activity and forces you to have small micro breaks if your mousing or typing. If you are reading it doesn't stop you.
Forgot to mention. I think it can be a selling point when RedHat decides to target the corporate desktop market again, that you have advanced RSI software included which protects their employees against RSI