Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 00:37, seth vidal wrote:
> _You_, of course, could work on this since you have such interest in it.

The subject of the thread contains "wishlist"
and in the first email Michael K. Johnson wrote:

<<
[...] I'd like to hear people's wishlists.  Not everything will be
possible, but it would be nice to have a good list from which to pick
the possibilities, and from which to also pick ideas later for Fedora
Core 3. [...]

Sorry if I misunderstood the purpose of this thread and sent OT emails.

Sincerely,

Laurent