Which I/O scheduler as default [was Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists]

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 14:02:42 UTC 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 11:42:19AM +0800, Yusuf Goolamabbas wrote:
> Also, it would be nice to have libevent installed in FC2 (that would
> help get applications migrated over to epoll)
>
> http://www.monkey.org/~provos/libevent/

Here I thought that epoll was so simple no one would want to wrap it...
(Yes, I understand that's not all libevent is)

We don't normally include libraries that are not required by software
that's in the distribution.  To do otherwise would mean utter lack of
testing.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/