Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 09:09, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> I want to enable people to play with this.  Yeah, we should build
> a real i386 kernel besides BOOT.  We should expose the Core component
> under another name.

Just "expose the Core component under another name" is a lot harder than
it sounds because there are a number of very real interface problems
that causes -- you then end up with what's basically "minimal" and "more
minimal".  Trust me, it's not hidden because I have some vendetta
against people wanting small installs.  If that were the case, it
wouldn't exist at all. :)

Jeremy