Re: ext3 online resize (was: rawhide report: 20031209 changes)

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 18:06, Dax Kelson wrote:

> I noted that ext3 online resize was in Arjan's 2.6. Did this stay?

No.

> Having stable,reliable online resize would be most excellent.

You're the 2nd person to ask for it, so if this turns out to be
something people really want, it could make a reappearance.

One of the goals of Fedora is to make sure this stuff gets some
real-world usage before it shows up in RHEL after all, and the
more people testing it, the quicker bugs are likely to be fixed.

	Dave

--
Dave Jones <davej redhat com>
Red Hat