Re: OpenOffice.org British thesaurus

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 17:14:33 -0500, Alan Cox wrote:

> Gnome has some scripts that do a fair job of US<->UK english, and could be
> extended for reprocessing the thesaurus with a bit of tweaking

If I could find out the file format of the th_en_US.dat file, then I could
just hack it to create a British equivalent.

What *is* it's file format?

There doesn't seem to be any documentation on this at all?

Incidentally, I presume this is entirely ethical, since OOo and all it's
components *are* GPL'ed ... right ?