Drive labels (was: Yet another futuristic wishlist item)

Philip Balister balister at vt.edu
Fri Dec 19 13:51:33 UTC 2003

Labels are fine. I had a run in with them the other day and figured
out what to do pretty easily (with some help from #fedora). Next time
I will be better prepared.

Although I think the installer should be aware of the case where the
primary disk (with old install) is moved to the secondary and a new
disk is added. Then install on new disk. I had "weird" problems until
I disconnected the second disk. I put something in bugzilla, but the
system is going now, and I don't feel like trying to figure out how
to report the problem because that would mean busting everything again.

Philip