Kernel Modlues ... RTL8101L question

Hello,

I have a system with a RTL8101L multi-function chip, e-net, sound, apci and it still
refuses to function with Linux.. I loaded FC1 and upgraded to 2.6, still no go.

Here is the chip ... http://www.realtek.com.tw/products/products1-2.aspx?modelid=11

I assume either the 8139too driver needs updating or a new yet undeveloped driver
would fix the problem.

Anyone have a pointer or URL to where I could find help or participate in a debug
effort to get this RealTEK chip running?

bill