RPM building section of RHL's developer guide

Dams anvil at livna.org
Tue Jul 22 13:54:14 UTC 2003

I see in the template there is %{buildroot}. I thought JBJ told once
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT was the 'official way' and %{buildroot} might be
changed/removed one day.. According to this, fedora, who firstly used
%{buildroot}, modified [almost] all spec files to use $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
instead... So ? Who is 'wrong' ? What to do ?

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora