miss of reiserfs/jfs/xfs from Severn

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 16:17:18 UTC 2003

reiserfs is in kernel-unsupported, and we're discussing changes to
the way we build the distro to deal with this issue.

We want to disambiguate "we expect this to work" from "we aren't
so sure about this, and bug reports are likely to be WONTFIX";
the goal isn't to remove functionality and confuse people.  :-)
We're still working on this...

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/