OOo missing build req?

Peter Backlund peter.backlund at home.se
Tue Nov 4 15:41:11 UTC 2003

> Are you throwing the build_shrike
> switch in the specfile too (its not related to the requires problem)?
> Did you upgrade your libart_lgpl version?

Yes on both, rebuilt the rawhide libart_lgpl. This was caught quite
early, however the build failed later on due to some complicated error
that I don't remember now...but it says in the specfile that RH9
building doesn't quite work yet, so I wasn't really suprised :-)

I could post the error if you aren't aware of any build errors on RH9
though.

/Peter