Development offer

NICOLOVICI Xavier x.nicolovici at rsd.com
Tue Nov 4 16:45:33 UTC 2003

Hi there,

I've just been through the Fedora web site, after reading the RedHat
announcement about stoping support on RedHat Linux.

I've found that the Fedora project was missing some desktop tools, and
especially a  system task scheduler. I had a try of Python/PyGTK a few
monthes ago and wanted to get a bit deeper with this environment. I found
usefull to start learning by contributing to something that will benfit to
the community. On top of that, I'm a Linux user since now 10 years, and
except translating some GNOME guides into french, I haven't contributed so
much.

So, my question is, does someone even start writing any spec/code on a
system task scheduler desktop tool for the Fedora project. If any, and if my
assistance is welcome, then please get in touch with me. If not, then I may
start working on my own side on some kind of specifications.

Bye,

Xavier Nicolovici

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an addressing or a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.