Question regarding Fedora / PPC support

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Nov 12 04:06:21 UTC 2003

Once upon a time at band camp Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:58 am, Christopher M. Smith
wrote:
> 1. What are people who are testing / developing for PPC based
> hardware doing to bootstrap an installation of Fedora?
> 2. Are there any documents out there right now that discuss this?
> if not, I'd be more than happy to throw some together once I have
> got this worked out.

i have a mostly fedora machine on a Powerbook i started with a yellowdog 3
installand set yum to point to rawhide there is a few packages that you will
need to keep the yellowdog versions of there was a discussion on this on the
beta list do a google on it and it will help you on your way.

Dennis