Self-Introduction: Steven Pritchard

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Nov 17 09:00:09 UTC 2003

To Steven and all others who wrote a Self-Introduction as described in
the Package Submission and QA Policy:
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy

Welcome!

Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Goals:
>
> The main thing I'd like to do is clear out my personal apt repository.
> Currently I have around 50 packages, although admittedly some
> disturbing percentage of that is stuff from CPAN.  :-)

fedora.us QA queue is in need of qualified perl people in order to push
through several existing packages.  Your help would be greatly
appreciated there.

> It looks like a few of the things I have packaged are already on
> fedora.us, and a few more are already in the QA queue, so I would
> imagine I could do some QA after I get another box or two upgraded.

Anything that exists in both fedora.us or fedora.us QA and your personal
apt repository, please file reports for each package about any
improvements to the existing fedora.us submitted package.  If you feel
that your package is far superior in every way, then submit your package
as a replacement for the existing package and state reasons.

Thank you for your interest to do QA, since that is what we really need
as we are approaching 300 packages in the QA queue. =|

> Some of the more interesting packages in my repository include
> amavis-ng, clamav, courier-imap, kernel-hostap-driver,
> perl-HTML-Mason, and perl-Tk.

Is hostap for prism2 chips?  If so I am very excited.
clamav is currently in QA queue and we would really appreciate your
suggestions on that package.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com