openoffice.org missing .jar classes

Marius Andreiana mandreiana at rdslink.ro
Mon Nov 17 19:47:45 UTC 2003

On Lu, 2003-11-17 at 17:09, Dan Williams wrote:
> What I'm looking at is a good way to perhaps _build_ with Java here, but
> allow OOo to run on non-Java-enabled systems and Java-enabled systems at
> the same time.  That's not exactly easy though.
So there's no way now to run Report Wizard on FC1 without rebuilding
modified srpm.
Would be good to be able to install Sun java rpm and then specify in ooo
somewhere that it has java and use it.

> For the time being, if you'd like to use Java, I'd suggest grabbing the
> SRPM and removing the "--disable-java" from the ./configure options, and
> also commenting out all the "handle-no-solar-java" patches.
ok
I've got the missing .jars from a windows version of ooo. Will the above
rebuilding also add jvmsetup?
Now I'm able to use ooo SDK, but no Report Wizard.

Thanks
--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania