rekall

d_bradsh at bellsouth.net d_bradsh at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 18 13:43:53 UTC 2003

Hi folks, most of you dont know me because I am new here. I learned via /. that Rekall has been gpl'd and was wanting to start a discussion on whether it would be useful to incorporate it into fedora, or at least make it available via Yum. I have not tried it yet, and really dont know if I have much need for a database manager..but feel a lot of businesses and organizations might. Of course we already have most of what we need, but Rekall is getting good buzz and that is important. Well thank you all for your time.

http://thekompany.com/products/rekall/