Question about Development

Anthony Saffer anthonysaffer at safferconsulting.com
Mon Nov 24 08:43:44 UTC 2003

Hello Everyone,

As most of you know, I am a developer looking for a project. A few weeks
ago, I had decided to sign up and do the GUI Cron scheduler. I was going to
do it in Perl/Tk but was told (with good justification) that using Tk was
really unacceptable for a number of reasons. Well, I've not given up on the
cause! Would anyone have a problem with software being developed in wxPerl
(Wx with Perl bindings)? If not, I'm going to sign up to do a project
tonight.

Anthony Saffer
Miami, OK

SCS Consulting Services
Professional Software and Website Development
Affordable Webhosting also Available
Visit: http://www.safferconsulting.com