CPAN RPM archive?

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Sun Nov 30 08:10:32 UTC 2003

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 02:04:47AM -0500, Stan Bubrouski wrote:
> If no such archive exists, would anyone be interested in hosting one
> for Fedora?

I don't know of one.  I'd be happy to contribute to such an effort.  I
already maintain several dozen .spec files for CPAN modules for work and
personal use, since I'm a fan of RPM.  I've developed (what I think) is
a pretty good .spec template for the job, though I haven't yet hacked
cpan2rpm to use it.

You could always email the maintainer of RPMPan to ask if he'd mind
posting the source RPMs as well.  It seems he already has an apt
repository, so it should work with Fedora's up2date.

-chris