Re: Since Fedora is not aimed at enterpise/business ..

> Please let Fedora Core return to the non
> massive-network-might-need-any-and-all-auth-options-so-we-build-them-all-in days.

You can use rpm flags at recompile time to throw many things out:
- openldap
- sasl
- gdbm
- tcp_wrappers
- kerberos
- pam

I don't think it makes sense to pull these things out of Fedora, but
it is true that from a source code level these things should be modular
and thus optional.
Small computers have 1000MHZ x86 CPUs and why not attach a 160GB IDE
drive to them?

greetings,

Florian La Roche