Idea for website

After downloading a 32MB kernel .src.rpm for the n+1:th time just
to look at a 4k patch, I came up with a pretty useful feature for
the website. Basically a "rpm2html" thing (not the existing one, which
does something different), which just basically lets you browse
.src.rpm's in rawhide and grab invidual files from inside the archive.

Or am I the only one who grabs .src.rpm's all the time to figure out
what exactly have they done this time? :-)

--
Pekka Pietikainen