Re: Network nirvana [Re: Since Fedora is not aimed atenterpise/business ..]

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 18:22, Owen Taylor wrote:

> > The nirvana Linux network setup includes the following:
> >
> > * LDAP directory
> > * Kerberos Authentication
> > * Autofs for home directories
> > * Kerberized NFSv4
>
> Thought question ... most of the above is present currently
> but takes a real expert to get going.

I don't consider myself a real expert or a genius and I've got
Kerberized OpenLDAD, OpenSSH and Cyrus-IMAPD servers running at home. No
need to additional passwords, no need for additional sign ons.

Later, I'll try with Kerberized NFSv4 and Autofs.