Re: Network nirvana [Re: Since Fedora is not aimed atenterpise/business ..]

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 18:35, Jared Smith wrote:

> In reading Dax's email (and personally knowing Dax to be a "real
> expert"), I had the same thought.  I'd love to learn how to set this all
> up in a day.  Even two or three days would be worth it.
>
> Anybody willing to contribute a "Quick and Dirty Guide to Network
> Nirvana in Three Days or Less"?  Maybe just pointers to existing
> documentation?  Places to start?  Things to watch out for?  Known
> gotchas?

I'm working on it... It's pretty early, but I've already covered
Kerberos V KDC installation (no kpropd still), OpenSSH integration and
Cyrus-IMAPD. However, it still has some rough edges and needs a little
polishing.

Well, I hope I'll remember to post it up when I think it's ready :-)