Re: Since Fedora is not aimed at enterpise/business ..

> >From the "what are going to do" "RH is abandoning us" posts from the edu
> peopel on these lists, I'd submit that their claims of "Fedora revs too
> quickly, we need something long term" is is apparently not being
> perceived as an option anyway. How much is Fedora really going to be an
> option if a few releases a year and 7-10 months maintenance way too
> short?

I think you're reading the wrong posts then :)

I know some universities who are definitely going to watch what happens
before making a decision one way or the other, but are probably going to
look into helping extend the errata with fedora legacy.

-sv