Re: artwork project

Phillip Compton wrote:

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 12:29, G Henry wrote:

Gimp is tough going sometimes, as it's all over the place (My opinion), I was just wondering if there were some I haven't heard of.

Have you tried the development branch? 1.3.20 works great for me. It's
available from the fedora.us repo (unstable although w/ the upcoming
pre-releases it will probably move to testing). It's named gimp2, so it
can safely be installed along side the stable branch.

It took me a while to switch to Gimp 1.3.x (from Gimp 1.2.x), but I'm finally using it despite a number of quirks. It's pretty nice, and getting better.

It's great that it is available in the fedora.us repo.

Garrett