creating kernel-source rpm?

Greetings,

	I am building custom kernel rpms using the kernel-src rpm. I have added
patches, edited the spec file and am able to make i686 kernel rpms with
no problems. I am unable to discover how to create the corresponding
kernel-source rpm to the i686 version built. For my purposes I need to
create both.

If I do (from /usr/src/redhat)

rpmbuild -ba --target=i686 SPECS/mykernel.spec

I get	RPMS/i686/kernel-mykernel-i686.rpm
	SRPMS/kernel-mykernel-src.rpm

	Can anyone tell me how the corresponding kernel-source-mykernel.rpm can
be generated?

Thanks!

Jeff

--
Jeff Johnson <jeff johnson wsm com>
Western Scientific, Inc

"Rome did not create a great Empire by holding meetings. They did it by
killing all those who opposed them."