Open Office 1.1 suggestion

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 18:31:31 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 14:12, Dan Williams wrote:
> I really would like to put in some nice looking icons.  There are a
> couple options:

There's a freedesktop.org spec for icon themes, so the ideal course of
action is simply to make OO.org read the current icon theme, rather than
trying to pick some hardcoded set. The icon theme spec is not 100%
trivial to implement so the simplest way to do so may be to use the
implementation in upcoming GTK+ 2.4.

If we pick a hardcoded set, it should be the Bluecurve icon style;
Garrett can fill in missing icons in the Fedora Core 2 timeframe
probably.

Havoc