Re: Open Office 1.1 suggestion

Dan Williams wrote:

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 14:59, Garrett LeSage wrote:

feel (with the exception of the widgets looking just the same, unless someone has some magic up their sleeves).

Haha, and do I. Its a hack right now but will get there in a few months.

http://www.bigw.org/~dan/nwscreen.png

Woohoo. Looks very promising so far. (:

I'm guessing that the concept being used is similar to the way Mozilla does it?

Is OOo going to eventually pull in the system fonts for use in widgets as well?

Garrett