Mozilla icons [was: Open Office 1.1 suggestion]

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Sat Oct 4 04:13:06 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 17:07, Julien Olivier wrote:

> While we are talking about applications not respecting the icon theme
> spec, what about Mozilla ?
>
> Are there any plans to make it respect the icon theme ? Or, at the very
> least, do you plan to use the MozCurveBlue theme
> (http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/gavindi/) by default on Fedora Core ?

Agree in principle this is a good idea, and there's been some idea of
doing it for a while, but just hasn't been time to get it done.

Probably too late for Fedora Core 1. For Fedora Core 2, one possibility
is that we move to Firebird or Epiphany as the default browser instead,
since those should be reaching a usable state, and the current Moz
frontend is being replaced by Firebird. But if that doesn't happen we
should definitely be looking into the theme.

Havoc