Kind request: fix your packages

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 14:37:44 UTC 2003

> So what's the problem.  The developer wants his product used.  If you
> don't fix your software/hardware/programs the user will rebel and not
> update it at all, then where's your problem.  The user instinct is not
> to make changes cause "it works for what I want it to do",  It may not
> be the best or have all the functions I want but if I got to go trouble
> shoot all the problems then f__ it!!!!!!

Sorry about the back to back post.  The above statement is exactly what
Microsoft has found out on it constant updates to fix its system.  The
user will not make the change cause "it will break something else".  So
they are not keeping there system up with what MS calls critical
updates.  Think about it!!!!!