automated build tool for an src.rpm tree ?

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sun Oct 5 14:02:42 UTC 2003

Yep, that's what I wrote mach for.
http://thomas.apestaart.org/projects/mach/

I've added some bug fixes and support for Fedora Core 0.94 in cvs, will
release as soon as Matthias Saou tested his bug fixes and gives me
config info for rh70-rh72 :)

Thomas

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 00:30, Balint Cristian wrote:
> Hi !
>
> 	Have someone developed a tool or have knowledge of some perl/python scripted stuff for
> automated build of a src.rpm tree wich inteligently compute dependency and start compiling/installing
> packages step by step in right order till whole tree is compiled and installed.
>
> PS: dont need to knoledge even some bug hunting skill :)))
>
> Thanks a lot,
>

> Cristian

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
I could do so much harm
I could do you no good
I'll leave a stain in your heart I would
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/