Re: [Univ-linux] Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Maybe this is still in the process of being decided upon, or maybe there's
a better place to discuss this?  If either, please LMK.  I am (as many of
you can probably attest to :) not very smart sometimes.

Probably on the mirror discussion lists.

There has been discussion there, but that list isn't open to the public. It should be moved here to fedora-devel-list as this is important. Any ugly flaw in the design we will have to live with forever. =(

Warren