Re: Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

Jesse Keating wrote:

Univ-Linux might join forces w/ Fedora Legacy if we can get Legacy worked out. I"m somewhat of the community spokes person for Legacy, nobody else was doing anything with it so I stepped up. I'm waiting to see what all Red Hat will let me do with Legacy, since they've coined the phrase so to speak. I'm hoping to have some answers by the end of next week.

RH has shown absolutely no interest in doing it, so it was *I* who coined "Fedora Legacy". Aside from that I have been rather worthless. =)

Still waiting for key answers from RH regarding Legacy's status within the new world order...

Warren