Requesting Fedora Legacy Mailing List

With Jesse (Pogo Linux), Chuck (Quantum Linux), the rh-consortium group
and others, I now realize there is a sufficiently large community of
developers who would work on the continuance of the EOL'ed distributions.
In order to consolidate this discussion in one place, I formally request a
new mailing list at fedora-legacy-list redhat com

Warren Togami
warren togami com