Re: Kind request: Set release version to "10"

On Oct  6, 2003, Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm physik fu-berlin de> wrote:

> Yes, most certainly, but you do see the chicken-and-egg problem?
> Better to not depend on the order of the packages installed.

Err...  Isn't this what rpm dependencies are for?

Sure enough, you may have to run rpm -F more than once, to get the rpm
updated in the first round, and everything else later, but I can't see
other problems.  Do you?

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}