Re: Since Fedora is not aimed at enterpise/business ..

> > Indeed, one could have an SSH kerberized intranet
> > that uses SSH as the remote login facility!
>
> Not true.

Upon reviewing this email of mine, I haven't a clue
why I said "Not true" here.  The above statement most
certainly is "true".  I think this particular "Not
true" snuck in there somehow during all the
copy-and-pasting I was doing when writing the email.

Okay, I'm done now,

Derek