redhat-config-xfree86 with dual head support

redhat-config-xfree86-0.9.9-2.noarch.rpm is available in Rawhide now and
now supports configuring dual-head monitor setups.  You'll need to
upgrade to the latest rhpl and kudzu as well.

I'm sure there's bugs in it, so please try it out and see if you can
break it.  If you don't have a dual-head setup, it would still be
helpful if you would test to make sure I didn't break the single-head
setup accidentally.  The UI is a pretty big change from what shipped in
Fedora Test 2.

Cheers,
   Brent