Default Folder icon no longer scalable?

After installing test2, I noticed that the default folder icon (which is beautiful by the way) is no longer scalable (bitmap only, not svg anymore?). The previous installation I had was RedHat 9, and it did include a scalable version of the default folder icon.

Is this intentional? A mistake? Apologies if this isn't the appropriate list.

Thanks,
Steven Garrity
steven actsofvolition com